Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Great to be 8!

Thomas turned 8 on December 20th! This guy has been a blessing to have in our home!

 Thomas has a huge heart. He knows what he wants and is one of the most determined people I know. For example, let's give you a peak at our dinner conversations.

Thomas looking at what is for dinner: Have we ever had this?
Me: Yes.
Thomas: Did I like it?
Me: Yes
Thomas: I think you are teasing me mom. It does not look like anything I would ever put into my mouth.
Me: You need to try it.
Thomas: Are we having dessert?

 Thomas is a very kind and considerate boys too. On the last day of primary last year, he wanted to bring his teacher a gift for everything she had done. 

His school teacher told me that he will give out compliments to everyone. Makes her day when he is in those moods.

Thomas loves to play. LEGO's, football, soccer, basketball are his favorites.
For his birthday, we had a birthday party. We rented a bounce house. There are some benefits to living in Arizona in the winter.

The bounce house had a basketball hoop inside. The boys had a blast playing in it!
 We had 4 boys come and it was just the right amount!
 He wanted orange cupcakes with orange frosting.
 Presents time:
 He had a great birthday! More on his baptism later.
We love having Thomas in our home. He makes us laugh and is a very special boy!

1 comment:

gingerbreadgram said...

I love Thomas! One never knows what will come out of his mouth! It's an adventure living with Thomas!